Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dreading.

It is so crazy how times flies. I can't believe we've already been married over two months! It seems like you plan, plan, plan, then its over, gone and you are months down the road! Crazy! Since we are that far along, that means its been even longer that I graduated from Nursing School! Its a long process to get your  state board testing date but......I GOT IT! I'm not gonna say my date (to avoid more anxiety than what is already building) but, I will say I have some weeks to prepare. Which leads me to what I'm dreading. Studying. It seems like that's been my whole life for the 6 years I have been graduated from high school. I never remember studying in high school. I wish nursing school would have been like that, but sadly it was the complete opposite. I've just got to get on the ball and stay on track because its ALMOST OVER!!! I will update you when it is OVER!! Keep me in your prayers!! I need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment