Thursday, July 21, 2011

only 24 hours!


Till we leave for AUSTIN!! I am so pumped to be going away for the weekend for one of my best friend's Bachelorette Party! Natalie has always been such an amazing friend & I am so thankful to have her in my life!

                                      Natalie & I on my wedding day <3

We are riding in a 15-passenger van (I don't get along with those very well if you know me) with 4 other girls, so it should be great times going down there! I am so excited for her to see all of the awesome things planned! Tasha worked so hard to make this amazing & I know she is going to love it! Well off to pack & have a last lunch with Michael! I will post pics (Im sure some amazing stories) when I get back! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment